Monday, October 2, 2023

Bobby Fischer

Checked out another Scandi game v Fischer. This is the most Morphy like game I've seen so far. So much piece activity and black got stuck so bad. Idk too much about the Scandi but it seems like it wastes a lot of moves, especially when the queen goes back to home square. This game is also similar to the morra for me, in that the piece activity for white is immense. V cool initiative. 

I'm really enjoying Fischer's games so far, though I still think I prefer Morphy and Tal at the moment over him. So much fun. I'd like to figure out who my ultimate fav player would be. Maybe by end of next year I can determine that. 

Fishcer v Addison 1970

Listening to: Che vuole questa musica stasera , what a vibe this song is. Beautiful. Or shall I say... Tutta Bella! 🀌

EDIT: FFS I WENT N PLAYED BULLET NOW πŸ’€


No comments:

Post a Comment