Wednesday, October 25, 2023

I like slow days where you can have dumbass discussions about who was wrong between Ross and Rachel and the "on a break" thing hahah. It would be interesting to ask other people this

It's funny when I was a kid I thought they had a good romance but as an adult I ship Chandler Monica. The way both of them rounded out each other and helped each other grow, yet had fun together. Two weirdos coming together to make a solid team. Plus I low key relate to Chandler. I liked his character development from a complete neurotic commitment phobe to the only actual committed guy on the show. That was cool. And his penchant for making bad jokes in serious situations that I tend to do as well. Of all the people I could relate to...I pick a dude called Bing. 


Edit: JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULD ENJOY A SLOW DAY MY STUPID CAR BATTERY DIES STRANDING ME ON A BUSY STREET LOOKING LIKE A DOOF. HAD TO EXPLAIN TO THREE COPS WHY TF I WAS HOLDING UP TRAFFIC I HATE STUPID TRAFFIC FML

No comments:

Post a Comment