Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Johnny Lee

I found this song while checking out Johnny Lee.

Dreams Die Hard

Man. Heard it twice and it's like. Hmmm. There was a time I'd have resonated so hard, and I don't now thankfully. Sad songs don't make me think of anyone, it's all so distant now. Sometimes I hope I never have to feel that pain again. But then again, would it be love if I wasn't risking this? 

Lmao, fucked and how. Oy-veyyyy. 

Better be fucking worth it! Cuz I will choose to fall hard for sure. And you know... One of the more important decisions in life, after so much strife, should be one that's taken whole heartedly. Can't let shitty experiences make you choose to crawl. I guess that's why I'm open to being friends first and taking it slow. Lmao, imagine that, me... The person who leaps before she looks, wants to be deliberate. That's a joke in itself 😬

Lmaooo ... Just want to laugh but also cuss so fucking much rn. Oh what's that Russian word I saw?

ΠΏΠΈΠ·Π΄Π΅Ρ† ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ buuullsheeeet πŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌπŸ–•πŸΌ


Imma stick to Lookin' for Love, more my speed lol. People who like this song can't be all that bad, can they? ;) heh. Oh but wait, his friiiiend likes this song. Right right! πŸ™ƒ

Edit: Dammit. Now I've heard this lookin for love 6 times already. Imma go get some wine tonight. It's been ages and tonight calls for a nice white wine. πŸ₯‚

No comments:

Post a Comment