Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Had a long ass day and drank insane number of coffees and then sat around checking out some old articles of this boy when I finally had time to chill. So cute man. Like aaaa. I will never, NEVER understand why he is so hard on himself all the time. Maybe that is his source of drive too though. But damn, wish he would see himself from my lens sometimes. Such a nice blend of characteristics. 

I've always known super smart folks, people who are go getters, tier 1 unis, and doing really well in their lives etc. It's never been an anomaly, but rather a norm for me. But it's been rare that I find someone who genuinely has an interesting blend of traits. Or maybe they are interesting to me cuz I like flavour in people. Idk. Whatever it is, it's nice. Hehe. Good going, yo! Love long and prosper πŸ––.

Imma leave that typo as an ode to romantic styles

No comments:

Post a Comment