Sunday, October 22, 2023

Grumpy person your threatening voice is just soooo cute. Heheh. Idk how you do it, but I'm soooo fond of youuuuuu. Ugh, makes me wanna do you man. Dammit. I have never felt such primal lust for anyone lmao. Just try to make it palatable by pretending to add on cutesy stuff but sheesh. It's like. Hmmm. I feel like all those tiffs and frustrations and niceness and anger and alllll the intense emotions that get evoked will just get resolved if you were deep inside me. With your croony voice and your exact knowledge of what I'd like. I'm sure you'd coax it out of me without me knowing you are doing it. Haha, this is why I trust you I guess. You'd never exploit that power you'd inevitably have over me. In fact. I'm pretty sure you do know you have power over me even now. And you've never exploited it and I know you won't either. Aww. Heart. So you can have as much of it as you want, idc. All yours. Funnily enough I don't want any power over you, I just want to be nice to you, through and through. Esp when you are grumps hehe.

Actually, the power thing is intriguing. You must really find it hard to let someone in. So maybe it's also your process? You are so distrustful of people that figuring them out without letting on that you are doing it is one of the things that you need to do to trust them? Interesting. I'm curious how that trait plays out against someone like me, cuz I'm very direct and "what you see is what you get " sorts. Would that make you more paranoid though? That last hurrah of your fears? Lol. Whatever, I hope you get over them, not everyone is a Iago. 

Ever since I realised I'm safe with you, it's like a fog just lifted. Heh heh. I can imagine your response if I were to tell you this. " oh yeah, you're safe huh? you're realising it now? ** Eye roll ** " hahhahahah. You'd wanna ban me lots out of spite na? Or someeething just to let the steam out. Lmaoo. I think I was mentally just looking for red flags out of paranoia and it made me kinda weird. I was with someone who had no empathy for me, so forgive me for all the erraticness I brought to the table, trusting you was harder than I imagined but not because of anything you did wrong, but because someone else really wrecked me before. You don't know the worst of it, but one day if we are close enough I'll tell you and I think you'll understand. I've never shared it with anyone except meg, have I? Yeah I haven't. Women friends for the win! πŸ™Œ But that's in the past and things will be steady from now. I'll try my best. You also pls do lol. Sommmmeeeday I'll tell you all about what all stupid shit I thought. I was trying to protect myself but I suppose it wasn't fair to you so I'll apologise then to you for it too. 

Earlier on I didn't understand your moods so I thought you were being mean when you refuse to communicate but now I kinda get it, I think it's just general grumpiness and tiredness for you. The other day when I stayed on for a long time, I realised how much text you actually read and that long ass sess was tiring for me, so I can only imagine how much more it must be for you. Dayum. You do a loooot. It was like 7-8 hours. That's nuts. I'll keep that in mind from now. Plus you are human at the end of the day, even though you act all superhuman. It must be exhausting to be 'on' all the time.  Oh well, it's fine. I'm gonna trust you know what you are doing from now though, and take a leap of faith that I'm not wrong about you. :) Temperance. 

Sigh. If only you could peek into my mind sometime. It's exhausting and liberating while grappling with problems but also fun and mischievous when it's at ease. Think you might enjoy it. Look at me, flattering myself. Butter, butter, slathering it everywhere. πŸ˜¬πŸ™ƒ


No comments:

Post a Comment