Thursday, October 5, 2023

Clueless

Maaan... what is even wronnnggg? I don't understand! Did I do something? Why so distant then? For the life of me I can't figure out wtf it must have been? Ugh. And all this silent treatment and not telling like what do I even do with that?? Aiyooo. I thought everything was ok, it all seemed fine but then randomly he acts aloof like wtfff. I just hate this. Atleast can tell me so I can fix it or explain if there is something to be explained 😭. How will I know if he just ignored that question everytime?!! Even when I ask about his injury he has just been snapping my head off like I'm doing something wrong. Wtf. Yaaaar. Plus it's so rude and dismissive towards me! I'm not some dog that has to be trained, I find it so insulting when people just straight up ignore you like what you say has no value. It's the one thing I just hate more than anything. Just truly, truly hate it. I can't keep badgering also even though I want to bigtime now but then it'll just be a fight. Some ten times I've asked already anyway. Ugh. For once can he be upfront and just trust me enough to say what's on his mind?! Why is that so tough for him? Or just yell and fight if that's what he wants but get it out so we can be normal!!! 😭😭😭

Fuck me, what a weird ass situation! 

And I knowww he is mad about something. I can feel it! Just hiding it all the time. 

Ffs all I do is work, read books, play some chess and play semantle and crossword with meghana and still life has to find a way to be complicated for reasons I don't understand. I HATE THIS. Men are total babies. Always giving grief. Yehi hota hai... bhaav do, pyaar se baat karo phir attitude de denge upar se. Tab manao bhi. 

I'll just shout, fuck it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment