Monday, October 16, 2023

Personality types

Spoke to him and he says he was busy lmao. I bet half of that is a lie but it's okay it's better than having some random nonsense dramatic discussion. I don't want us to have these weird tiffs anymore anyway. What an ass though 🀣. I wasn't feuding it seems. Well, you weren't making up either, were you? Hehe. Oh who cares, it's fine now. 

You know what I think might be the issue between our reaction styles? He tends to react in the moment, the minute he is irritated he just snaps and lets it out. I tend to bottle stuff up so I only snap after I've taken bs from someone for months. So I usually interpret his reaction as " oh he must have been annoyed for ages with me " and then feel way worse than I should. In fact I mostly should not feel bad at all, if that's just him letting off steam. And he mostly sees my reaction as " why is she being so world endy ". 

Hmmm. I'm assuming it might feel stifling for him and it feels scary for me. Interesting. I think this must be the core difference between our personalities. Okay, need to figure a way to navigate this. 

I guess I have to make an effort to not take all this so personally or let it become too huge in my head. And well he should maybe

Ehhhhhhhhh. 

Actually no fuck all that I said.  We should both take the other for granted and know all this snappiness on both sides doesn't matter or the other will leave because of some mistake. No need to overthink, and no need to be fearful. Yep... This is the way. 

Welcome to my life, I suppose. I've decided for good that I want you in it. Hehe. Hope you also come to the same conclusion at some point, I'd love to know you properly. 

Anyway, lets ditch the heaviness and have some fun from now! πŸ™Œ


No comments:

Post a Comment