Thursday, October 26, 2023

Girls night

Lying down on my back, drinking whiskey and eating nutties while debating some absolute horseshit with M and her friends and watching Derry Girls. Omg. I loooove girls night and idk how looong its been since I laughed this much fuck. My stomach hurts with the laughter hehe. Also it's so nice you don't have to wear a bra around women if you don't want to. This is the taste of freedom lol. I hate stupid bras.

We are so different, Meg and I. So so so different, and yet it's just so in sync that it's amazing. Maybe it's our penchant for laughing at worries or idk what. But I'm just so damn happy rn ♥️😭

Also Derry Girls rocks. How are Brit shows so damn good fuck?! Absolute gold. πŸ₯‡

I'm lil drunk and I wanna hear some nice songs omg I wish someone could play me something niiice 

No comments:

Post a Comment