Saturday, October 7, 2023

Told myself I'll be zen but then saw him play incessantly while I was bulleting my mind away too and just had the urge to shout at him lots but didn't. So far I've limited myself to two lines I said, and it was uber polite and then decently left it alone but istg if he doesn't fix stuff with me I'll never ever forgive him. 

It's so strange. I miss him so I want to shout at him. There's no logic here and guess what idgaf about logic it can kiss my ass for all I care. Read some quote on stoicism just today and wanted to tell Marcus Aurelius to kiss my ass too. Anyway he is numero uno stoic so he can write in his diary like a baby girl while he proceeds to kiss said ass.πŸ–•πŸΌ

Someone give me a medal for my self control, I deserve one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment