Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Noticed a lil something today. A certain someone seems a lot happier and light hearted now than he did a year ago, doesn't he? :) I'm glad. And a lot calmer and just... well a bit more umm idk. Just something is different and positive and nice. Can't believe I've known him for a year and his presence changed so much of my mind and heart. Dayum. You have noooo clue how much your presence means to me. Just none. And I won't tell you that anytime soon cuz I'll sound weird if I do maybe. But just the mere fact of knowing you has released a lot of my fears and made me in turn calmer and happier than I have been in years! And I'm turning into a person I like being, not defensive not aggressive but just more thoughtful and emotional and centered. I'm still scared of being vulnerable in front of someone and in general of opening up and sharing myself maybe but I guess those fears will dissipate in due time.

Feeling a little misty eyed just realising that.

CAN'T BELIEVE ITS BEEN A YEAR OF KNOWING YOU, YOU MOVIE QUOTER YOU!!! AARGH. 

I legit love you lots, from the depths of my heart I do. Idk how or why you arrived in my life but I am so incredibly glad you have.♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment