Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Opera

Oh man. Listening to Nessun Dorma while having red wine. This is so incredibly soulful. Dammit. Am I finally starting to understand why people like the Opera? Cuz this is legit socking me in the feels. 

Everything about it, the orchestra, the yearning. I just know what he is singing about even though I don't know the words. And when the release comes, ooof. Holy hell. 

This is incredible!

Another yearny song I keep coming back to:

Che Vuole Questa Musica Stasera

Like getting drunk in a dimly lit bar and wanting to hold on to the sway of the moment a little while longer. Squeeze a bit of pleasure out of that lil slice of time, match the rhythm of the beat. I used to think I love the sax the most, but it's the piano that does it. Softly, surely...with notes that tease just right...and know when to change the tempo to let you be. 

I'd be half the person that I am, if I didn't have music that makes love to me incessantly. 

Red pics go with red wine, or maybe I'm just drunk, who knows?



Smart lamps for the win! You can be in sweats and still make it look somewhat acceptable. Heard a bit of masha i medvedi too while playing with the colours. The slow burn matches my old vibe and the redness but Reykjavik matches the current one. Nice. 

Ugh. I want to sketch something. Something good. It's been ages. Imma make something that takes effort for once. 

Oh fuck and now Un Amore Grande is playing fuck meee. Why have I not heard more Peppino Gagliardi? Funnily enough, something about it is very Bond music too. Weird. But I love it.

Touch a distant star, wish upon it, blow a kiss like you mean it, and may it not burn you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment