Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Lazing

I ate lots and I'm lying in bed and idk man this feels so nice 🀭

Wish I had a dog to cuddle. Hehe. 

M didn't work today, did he? :( I find his consistency so comforting. Actually miss seeing games when he is taking time off. Poor thing, he works so much and here I am, shamelessly wondering why he didn't work one more day lmao. Hope he is doing fine though, sometimes I feel like he pushes himself too much. Anyway, hopefully he is back tomo. Till then I shall amuse myself with looking up other games but FIRST finish some pages of your book P, no elves are going to come help. Okay bye.

PS - I kinda hope our equation is smooth sailing  from now. I'd like that. It was sweet how he responded when I told him about my vit d thing. It was a small thing but I liked it. Those tiny tiny words of niceness mean something to me. That's not too much to ask for also, right? I dote cuz that's my nature but I guess I also deserve some care from time to time, don't I? :) Yes, I do. Anyway, I also have to try and not be too guarded, just be happy and relaxed from now. 

Learn to trust in people P, he is a good soul and you've always known that and he does watch out for you, even if he is subtle about it. So trust that instinct from now. 

Plus, a little talk to self - I think you need to stop letting fear get in the way of your judgement and in general let it colour your view of people. Enough is enough, there is no need to constantly assume the worst outcome and then get scared or act out or be harsh to someone else because of it. Time to adult, do it slow but do it right from now on. You'll get there. People who care will make room for it and be there for you as well, so no need to worry. Cheers! Chin chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment