Monday, April 1, 2024

Men

Was talking to both V and A and told them about the dms cussing me out and man, both of them were so angry and so instantly at that. I didn't expect that. My guy friends are just aces dude. Always, always so protective and sweet towards me. Esp words like whore and slut are so shameful and derogatory that they were legit angry hearing that and straight up flared up listening to it. 

Ugh. I haven't experienced a lot of kindness in the last few years and I'd started forgetting how wonderful it feels when you know someone has your back, esp boys. This just pulled me back to the mean. Something about how charged up and defensive they get for you is vvv nice. Guys just do that so directly that there's something v special in that gesture. Like you feel safe with them. I think one of the things that sets men apart in general for me is their character. I always, always notice it. And I'm really lucky to know some v good men. That's one thing I love about the guys I am close friends with, they not only have a good heart, they also know when to stand up for someone and they never hesitate to stand up for women. Respectful, kind, funny and strong.

Their parents did a fantastic job raising them.♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment