Monday, April 29, 2024

Writing

Fuck, writing is quite time consuming. I tend to get duper pedantic and want things to be just right. Takes a whole lot of time. Still, I can average 2500 words a day if I actually know how it's supposed to go. Not too bad. Around ten pages on average. Hmmm. I need to brainstorm more. Even though time consuming, the process is actually something I love hate. As I do most other things in life that I like lmao. Oh well. Okay will try again tonight. Atleast finish chapter 2 of that children's book. Would be great if I could finish it this month and then see what I can do to illustrate it and cover design. Woohooo. It'll just be fun to publish one for kicks. Atleast feel like I did something I love on the side. Haha. Chasing the feeling of fulfillment I suppose. 

My left brain tendencies make me very finicky too. I see I'm focusing more on getting things just so instead of going with the flow. But it's so tough to just go with the flow. Plus it's weird cuz it's so subjective that I struggle with defining goals. Lol. What weird challenges, right? But let's see. As long as I focus on just finishing I should be okay. Rest we will take as it comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment