Friday, April 19, 2024

I feel really sad some days. Like just sad. This year has been so awful, right from Jan. And I just feel like time is passing me by. :( I wish some happiness enters my life in some way, shape or form. Just gotta keep my chin up I guess. Keep busy. I don't even feel like interacting with anyone, I've become so silent. And I have this weird feeling inside me now that if I do try to make new friends even they might be mean and I just don't have it in me to take any more damage. Damn man. I objectively know pms is making me feel this way but what do I do, it just feels horrid. When did I become so unhappy? 

Lol, I'm just playing chess obsessively today just to keep all the sadness at bay. 

All I want is to be shown some affection to be honest. But I can't keep dwelling on that cuz there's no point. Great, THIS MAKES ME SADDER!

💀

No comments:

Post a Comment