Thursday, April 11, 2024

I feel sooooo tired and lazyyyy can't think at alllllll. Just wanna play chess and do nothing else dayum. 

Bruh I need a ritual for doing my writing lmao. I actually need it, I am too loosey goosey about it currently. Need to just sit myself down and get it going. I finish all other work on autopilot but I know this will take effort so I'm avoiding lol

Aaa fuck it I want to try to get 1900 lmao. Okay no. NO!

Edit: okay I tried for hours and my brain is not working anymore lol. Topped out at 1870 and then just could not think. Fuck. Still, try better later. 

Edit2: 

Why is it so hard for me to quit something if I start it? Just been fucking hours and I'm sleeping deprived I haven't eaten dinner and I still just want to get that stupid ass 1900 why am I like this 

No comments:

Post a Comment