Thursday, April 18, 2024

I tried so much that day to hit 1900 and today I've hit it 3-4 times woohoo. Beat a lot of +2000 ish rapid guys in blitz too and one who was 2300 with position and not time scramble. That was really cool fun. Interestingly I'm finally noticing the diff in game styles with ones that are higher rated like 2000+ and lower ones even if their blitz is similar. games with lower rated ones tend to be boring and decided on bullshit but the ones with higher rated guys are more fun with sharper lines and more precision. I enjoy those I don't like the others I lose interest. But funzies. I'm happy. 


I have this strange issue where I can calculate lines for games I'm spectating but for my own I tend to kind of not see the whole board. I wonder why that is. Some weird mindset thing need to change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment