Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Talking to mom and man, I felt so bad for her rn. Taking care of my granny and still afraid she might be nasty to her. Wtf yo. It enrages me so much when I realise that some people are so fucking toxic and abusive. I just hate it. I have little to no contact with my granny primarily cuz I don't feel like forgiving her ever, and stuff like this just makes me feel like it's always been the right choice. 

I guess people like these have cemented my belief that consideration and respect are the two primary traits that need to be present in all equations. I always notice how someone treats me. I will never tolerate this kinda abusive behaviour or having to live in some perpetual worry about an impending attack from some shitty person. Emotional abuse can be extremely damaging. Never ever choose someone with a tendency to be abusive, they never change and you just get tired and worn out. 

Whatever. Blah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment