Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Progress

Just reading through the second chapter and it's coming out okay. It's fun to think up of more and more situations just to build a narrative. I think I want to take it into a direction of just a collection of feel good tales of childhood. Nostalgia sorts. I'd sent the first chapter to some friends and mom and they all liked it. It's good to get perspective. I love how supportive M and my mom and bro are in particular. They'd love to see me create something nice. I hope I can. It's always great to have people in your corner, makes me feel good. Really excited to share more. 

Anyway, second one is okok... I'm still not as happy with it as I should be but for now it'll have to do. I can rework it later if I still feel like it's missing something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment