Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Appreciation

C's bday today. M took him to some place out of town for it. Damn. The world has changed so much. We had a long talk about life and how neither of us have a problem supporting the men in our lives. I know she pays for a lot of stuff since his company hasn't taken off. I really love that man. It was just a few decades ago that women had to even fight to work, and now I see so many of them being primary breadwinners. It's great. New, but great. M also said she doesn't mind being that as she loves him. Its so cool. Finally there isn't any discrimination about this. I was a bit skeptical when he moved in with her, but I see what a great guy he is, how loving, loyal and caring and it's wonderful to see her finally have that stability in her life. I hope things work out well between them. Really do. They are both good for each other, and in the end that's all you need. Everyone I know has such solid values in life man. No matter the circumstances, they never ever dilute them. 

Aaaa. I'm so fucking proud of my friendssssss. They are just epic. ♥️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment