Come to think of it, true loyalty is simply a by product of consideration. You simply won't sell out the people you chose to genuinely care for. Maybe that's why it comes easy to me and the ones it has never been easy for have always been inconsiderate, selfish people.
I've never consciously seen or looked up to any woman as such, but Mirka is one lady I do see a whole lot of me in. Hehe. I need to find my version FedEx someday. Someone who both values me and appreciates me, like he does her. That's the thing about a good man, you never have to feel small or insignificant, he just makes you feel loved. That's what it means to treat her like a queen. It's not keeping her above you, it's appreciating her so she feels secure to love you. Wish more guys out there understood that.

No comments:
Post a Comment