Sunday, April 28, 2024

I just called

 ... To saaay

I looove youuuu

Love

But what it isssssss

Is something trueeee

Made up of theseeee words

I must 

Say

To youuuuu

~~~

Hehe. I love this song so damn much. 

Reminding me of old days

All those times AK would call just to hear me speak and the excuses we'd make just to say hi cuz we were young and shy and needed some excuse to pretend like we weren't just calling for the heck of it and then talk talk talk for hours before finally deciding to sleep at 4 am cuz we needed someeee sleep lol. When he moved to NY, the first thing he did was send me "Hey there Delilah" lol. Even the first time we met... the amount he argued with me hahahha... just could noooot deal with the fact that I was more logical than him and haaaad to try to prove me wrong at all costs and it took him three fucking days of endless debating to finally feel like he proved his point. Haha. Fuck. Such an arrogant ass you were lmao. Ugh. And my friend lost that pretty keychain you got me from London. It was soooo nice. I should have just kept it in my lil box of knick knacks among all the other imp memory tokens I've collected over the years. 

Man, life really got in the way huh? I always thought I'd end up with him somewhere down the line. I know he did too. How stupid was I, to take life for granted like that? I remember when he called me to tell me his mum got cancer and everything just changed. Like the bubble we lived in thus far shattered. Damn, I'm sure you miss her lots even now. I know how tough those years were and how letting you go was the right thing to do then, cuz you needed someone with you, and she entered your life and she was good for you and is good for you and I'm glad you have her in your life and I'm extremely happy you found love for yourself tbh. 

After a long time, I just remembered you I guess. Just this song and how wonderful it used to feel to be on the phone with you for hours and hours and just being sleep deprived asf the next day. All those stupid things we would get upto, all the never ending conversations and those chicken steaks and LITs lmao. We had made Millers our permanent home. And that Coconut Grove fuck I wonder if that place still exists. Haha. The one slightly better looking joint next to our regular dingy pubs where we went on first dates just to be fancy. I once went on a date there with that dodo guy from your uni and A, D, and F just crashed it to rescue me lmaooo. Fuckers they were. Made me pay for beer too as recompense.

Well, it's a nice memory and most of my memories of you are fond ones. I won't reminisce too much cuz it doesn't feel right to think of someone who isn't mine this way. But damn, knowing you was a wonderful experience. You'd so laugh at me now if I were to update you on life deets haha. Well, I wouldn't blame you. 

Anyway, time to change this song. I hope you are doing well. 

Oh and I hope I also find someone who is as nice to me as your wife is to you also. Why should only you get so lucky? I also want to be 🖕😁 :)


Ps - thank you from the bottom of my heart for that line that became a turning point in my life. You said it so simply... " P, if you feel it then ofcourse it matters. Your feelings matter." Just cuz you noticed that I felt bad about something and made it a point to ask me about it later and why. I'd never heard those words before, I used to hide what I feel from everyone before that. 

Lmao. You fucker. You are actually the benchmark in my mind of how someone should be towards me. God. If you ever knew that, the sheer amount you would just tease me fuck. Aaaaa. This is one secret I will never tell you. Never. Hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment