Watched this video and was fun.
https://youtu.be/5l6mwfsmnBU?si=ByXO-tSw7owpCDZ2
This therapist is really good. V interesting interview style, very empathic, doesn't feel judgemental at all. V cool. I enjoyed this.
~
You know... With all the research I did and all that yadayada... I think to pull back... All that really matters... Is how people around you feel with you. That's all. If they are happy and comfortable and you feel the same about them, that's all that matters. It doesn't matter the labels and non labels etc. Just that with whatever you are given in life, as long as your community and you are cohesively in each others' lives in a beneficial way, atleast 70-80% of the times. That's a great deal all around.
~
Plus she said a nice thing in the end... I really loved that.
"Listen to people's situations when it's not high stakes"
That is so wonderful. I loved that.
" In order to love people, we sometimes have to do things for them when it's not comfortable for us. "
Yes. True. But with practice, you can and it begins with small steps.
No comments:
Post a Comment