Sunday, May 12, 2024

Fell asleep listening to a psychology podcast. It was pretty eye opening. One of the things she said about toxic relationships - you need to ask yourself why you stayed in it. That's so true. I think most people focus so much on other people that they never ask themselves why they make the choices they do. I've asked myself also this question loads of times, in fact all of last year I was in this dilemma. About all the choices I made. Was very focused on getting to the roots of all these matters and removing them. Glad I made the effort. Something about being informed about yourself helps in changing the narrative too. I'm glad no choices in my life are now fear based or based on the lack mindset. Can't control or change the things that happened prior but can definitely be a lot more cognizant of things to come and where to head. As with all the good things in life...Slow and steady. 

Aaand I'm finally well rested. Glad for that. Was too sleepy hehe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment