Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Saw a post about Fabi and some people defending that sketchy asf behaviour of his. I'm sure if it was Hiki, everyone would have started dissing him. Weird that the chess community has such shady characters tbh. A lot of the time I see a whole lot of toxicity, which is very unwarranted. And he and his team seem busy trying to bury all traces of this. Yuck dude. That guy just turns my stomach now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

~

I've loved tennis far longer than chess, but tennis has never had such bad communities. It's always a joy to interact with people who like the sport and in general there's a lot of goodwill and niceness. Sure, you have some assholes there too, as with any other sport. But by and large it's a whole lot of chill folks. I actually only enjoy tennis forums now tbh. Good info, nice amount of perspectives and not a lot of bs behaviour. 

~


No comments:

Post a Comment