Contemplated if I should tell him but then I did. Hope he keeps it to himself and doesn't tell his work people. He seems to trust a bunch but idk man. I kinda don't and I don't like things like this being left to the devices of blabbermouths. Esp that idiot A, he never knows when he should keep his mouth shut. I just hate that shit.
Lol, I'm only such a private person that the idea that someone's life gets malicious behaviour doesn't sit right with me. I'm so careful I never write names anywhere even when I have never shared even this space with anyone. I recall when my first blog got that random asshole who kept spamming abuses. Fucker from L's uni who was a complete dick. Sheesh.
Ugh. But it's okay, he should know I guess. And I'm sure he knows how to be discerning too. Here's hoping.
No comments:
Post a Comment