Friday, May 17, 2024

The thing that M said about C... What we discussed yesterday... That his habit of pretending to be a know it all doesn't bother her etc... and even I indulge it for her sake... Was that she doesn't mind those annoying traits because she gets the love, respect, and care she wants from him so this doesn't seem like a big deal. 

And I understand that. I think I'm also v inclined to care about someone and make sure I am nurturing and will find it easy to make room for a whole lot of quirks like that... Provided the other person also treats me with respect and care.

~

Cuz she asked me a very honest question... " What do you get out of it? Do you feel happy, secure or cared for?" These are the fundamental questions you need to answer. 

And she is right. 

Well, fuck it. Whatever happened, happened... But going forward, things can be different. No point dwelling, easier to just be happy and learn to be discerning. 





No comments:

Post a Comment