Thursday, May 16, 2024

Okay that stuff on r is just horrible wtf. Man, people on the internet are just jobless losers. Seriously. 

I wish for once that he would show some sweet sides without reservation and just be nice outright. But then again that will just be random faking it to cater to strangers. Idk I can't really say this to him he won't take it well but ugh. I don't like reading all this shit about him and if my friends knew they'll just think he is horrible too and I don't want them to. Aaaaaaaa. I felt vv bad reading that stuff. :( :( :(

Why do random people just have such awful things to say about himmmmmmmm.... Whyyyyyyyy 

Idk if it's the same person as last time but I doubt it. Someone asked that and they said no as well and I doubt anyone would care enough to lie. I mean you gotta be severely jobless to sit and bitch about someone you knew ages back or met just once or twice idk. 

And this guy also... Must have berated that student thinking it's a good way to teach or something lol. Smh. Sometimes I just feel like talking to him about certain social do's and don'ts but then he will berate me only hahahaha. Oh well. It'll blow over. 

I can't even show this shit to M, she also doesn't like him so will just tell me he is nasty and to stay away. 💀

Oddly, one of the reasons I actually liked him in the beginning was simply that he can't be bothered to be nice lmao. In general I felt like okay atleast he isn't being a snake and faking it or anything so I find that kinda trustworthy. But yeah maybe that temper needs a bit cooling off and little more gentleness I would appreciate even now. Still, that what I would prefer on my own personal level anyway. Not something to be known to outsiders. 

~

And this fucking chess world dude. Last post on F and they were all defending dating 17yos saying it's legal and they are adults etc so idk they are all fucking morons imo. Sooo many of them just being dicks maybe cuz noone wants to touch their dicks. What an f. 

Everyone is crazy bruh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment