Thursday, May 2, 2024

Oh the battles we must face

Damn reading that book now and shit, that's a shit ton of analysis. It's really amazing the effort that's gone into it. Told him so, and he promptly ignored that lmao.  That paranoid ass will view niceness as sus hahahhaa. What an oddball. Sketchy behaviour a dime a dozen he sees day in and day out and takes it in stride but I bet his walls go up the minute he senses niceness and then ignores it. Lmao. Atmost he will put one heart I bet. I would totally not be surprised if he did that and then didn't say anything. You are such a goof man. Too bad you don't understand how well I actually understand and accept you both. I bet knowing that someone accepts him just for him is something he doesn't trust at all. Hahaha. Dodo. If that day shall ever come that he internally realises that he actually trusts me, istg I'll need to do the traditional coconut breaking thing at a temple just to thank the lords lmao. I actually think it must be one of the hardest things in the world for him to do, to just feel safe and know that he is safe with me implicitly. Lmao, he will probably lose his mind and try to sabotage our equation and test my patience to the utmost before he gets there for suuuuuuure.

Well too bad, it's time he got used to normal niceness at the very least. Semi jokingly rolling my eyes as I type this but yes, it's high time he does. True mastery is getting over our own fears, darling. And the only way forward is through. Be relentless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment