Whew... Finally home. Today was exhausting. Socialising makes me tired nowadays lol. Declined an invitation to go out again today evening didn't wanna drink or be out. Fuck. Gone are the days when I'd just be out all the time. Hehe. I like meeting friends but these days I seem to want to keep that also not too extensive. Gave away my beer also last night, just felt so stuffed. Is this called growing up? Seems so.
I've become a lot more silent I noticed. Just observe people more than engage with them. Kinda nice. The quiz dude invited us to come for some other event he is conducting. He seemed sweet, randomly quizzed me on some trivia then handed us one crossword he worked on saying solve it later haha. I like these nerdy people, just have some interest they deep dive in. I think he said he has read game of thrones some ten times like whoa. Great use of time lol. Think I killed his buzz a bit by insisting RRMartin won't finish the series but it's true, he won't. Fucker is just lounging around enjoying his days and doing no writing.
Oh well, all in all, was a decent couple of days. Too tired to work on anything today, will just chill and read and do stuff tomo. Woohoo.
Haven't even played any chesssssss. Lol will just tank rating. I wished Sadler how cute is it that he, Murray and M are all born on the same day. Sadler has the nicest grandpa vibes, he uses emojis and all hahaha. Adorbs. All my fav peeps born in May, huh? Actually... May just has so many birthdays it's crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment