Out celebrating a friend's bday, the music is nice and I'm keeping everyone at bay and I'm planning to as well lmao. What a good lil girl I am.
BUT
I am winning at the quiz and I'm happy. Yaas. Leading the tournament 185 points to 95 points lmao. Absolutely epic.
~
🏆
~
Sitting next to this couple that's so incredibly sweet and down to earth. When I was younger, I'd have felt like ohhh too simple..now when I see them my first thought is - pick a guy like him... One who is sweet to you, who wants to see you smile, and who drapes his arm around you casually cuz he just feels so lovely and at ease with you. It's so nice man. No ego, no meanness, just casual sweet banter and genuine love. Damn. I also want this. Lol shit. I'm v clear on this though. I don't like life with a person that's mean, that makes you feel small would ever, ever be worth it. And I will not make that mistake ever. That's the best part I'm noticing about this guy... How he is just himself. Is nice. No airs and graces, no need to be anyone other than himself. You just know guys like these are very secure in themselves and aren't shady. And that's the best part of men who are secure in themselves. You never have to watch out for funny games or anything they'll just be good to you and you can be good to them and things are even. Hehe. I'm done with being made to feel bad finally huh? Yes. And people who try to make me feel small or like I'm insignificant. Just finally done for good. : )
And deffo not someone like C fuck me he is so fucking annoying aaaaaa. Fuck so unbelievably know it all and doesn't know anything how can someone be so dumb and so aggressive fuckkkkk
~
I'm even seeing kids here and honestly I can do without lol. But I'd like a nice group that I love chilling with and a partner with whom it's fun to be social. Like idk. Fancy places are fun but even regular places, I just like having a good crowd and ever so often hold court heh. I can be damn good in social settings if I choose. Even though I say it myself 😇
~
Aaand this showed up on my feed lmao. So true.

No comments:
Post a Comment