Aaaa. I just feel bad about this guy's past ya. That stupid shit I read just really scarred me only lol. Told him I understand why he hates conflict. Ugh. I honestly hope he lets all that baggage go though. For his own mental peace.
Maaaaan. Stupid ass shitty people always giving grief to others.
I wonder sometimes why he stayed with such folks. But maybe at times you just don't know any better who knows. Idk man... Like the one time I spoke to one of his friends, maybe for a day and a half... And then realised that okay he is being erratic and coming on to me despite me saying no. So then I stopped talking. Same with that other dude. I was okay knowing new folks but not at that cost. These filters should be intrinsic. But maybe it takes time to build them for some people. Hmmm. Well, I hope he will be fine, that's all.
No point in carrying negativity forward, doesn't do anything productive.
Blah. Fuck it.
Anyway, it takes just one person to be nice and genuine and all the rest of the pieces in life just fall into place. Nothing to worry about too much.
Aaaaand I gotta order myself some good lunch zomg I'm soooo hungry today. Egggsssssss
And woooork. So much to dooooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment