Friday, May 3, 2024

Sitting awake and looking at some old pics of grandad and such. I never really ever considered how much influence he had when he was alive, I was so small that time. But I remember that one party meeting he took me to and everyone giving me so much importance lol. He was a patriarch in the true sense though. I barely know much about him, my decision to stay the fuck away from family always prevented me from wanting to get to know, but it might be interesting after all these years. Weird. I've never been interested in politics and such, always found them shady. But both my dad and my grandad were actually a part of the govt and even now dad works for the transport dept under that CM, so technically still affiliated with govt. 

Heh. Wish I'd inherited some measure of political thinking and diplomacy, I have none haha. I would be the worst politician ever I'm sure. Best to focus on children's novels lol

No comments:

Post a Comment