Saturday, May 4, 2024

Did some more research into BPD and honestly, I just feel bad for people who have it. It's a trauma response to feeling abandoned and neglected from what I can gather and noone should have to have felt this way in their lives man. 

Ugh. I just feel a lot of empathy for people who have felt low in their lives because of the actions of others. Sometimes I really wish I could take away emotional pain from everyone. If I could, I would. 

I've always believed in the power of love, maybe that's always been my Achilles heel too. But fuck it. One life, should live it with your own set of values. And as it stands, if there's anything in my power to do for anyone if they genuinely need it, I would. I want people to feel whole and nice and loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment