Whew! Finally played a nice long game with just 1 inaccuracy and time was also used well and it was epic fun! Woot woot. Absolutely crushing, won two pieces. Then got too excited and gave a rook but who cares the engine sure didn't wooohooo. I'm so happy π
I like complicated positions, always great to think more than less. The boring ones make me lose focus tbh. Yaay I'm gonna break 1800 for the first time in rapid soon. Wanna get to 2000 atleast. Should be doable.
Sometimes I wish I had someone who played chess who I could share this with lol. It just feels nice π
Listening to Woo - Taize again. I really like it, just the right vibe. Into the heart of love it be.
~
Oo 9th Dec. P's bday. I wonder how she is doing. Two people in my life I'd met who I instantly got along with, like we were old friends who always knew each other. Both born on 9th Dec. Pragya and Sara. I wonder where they both are now. I remember there was once a time in school the boys thought we were gay cuz we hung out together all the time and played tennis lmao. Such assholes they were. Seeing this pic now and I'm wondering why tf were we having coffee at a candlelight place lmao. It's shit like this that made them think so I bet. Oh wait, even that blue jacket she is wearing is mine. Lolol. Suuuch an old pic this be, back from Engineering or so, blurry asf. But I love it anyway. So much stupid shit we used to do, man it was just incredible!
Awwie!!! Happy b'day praggs!! Wish I hadn't lost your number, but even so! Bestie! Hehe


No comments:
Post a Comment