Sunday, December 10, 2023

Imagination is a funny thing. Just ends up magnifying everything without any rhyme or reason. I had a conversation with an old group of folks and almost instantly realised how stifling their behaviour used to be. Can't believe I used to hang out with them. Fuck. What they say about environments is true, toxic ones have a habit of bringing you down no matter how strong you are. It's like you are constantly stuck battling that negativity. And the thing with these people is, they can't see anyone happy. They get jealous the minute they feel you are doing well and will try whatever they can to pull you down. No wonder even I developed a sharp tongue and learnt how to give cutting replies to these fucktards. And what's with everyone trying to dictate to you what to do or how to behave. God. It's like some weird thing where they just want you to be one way and one way only. And think it's their birthright to try and pull you in some direction only they want you to be going in. Sheesh. I just wanna stay far far away from such people I'm just done with this garbage. My mind vomits at the thought of having to be around these folks. Plus what bothers me is how stuff like this makes me so wary and on edge. Then even I end up being v defensive. It's so hard to just let go or not let this shit impact me. Annoying man... V v annoying. 

Whatever, just gotta keep away and stay busy so I don't have to deal with it. Shake shake... Shake it off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment