Monday, December 25, 2023

Exes

Lmao dialing exes. Was never tempting, 5 mins in heaven isn't a prize I seek huh? Hehe, okay mean but true lmao. Fuck dude, the shit I compromised on and the number of times I faked it, and had to adhere to a schedule no less. πŸ€£πŸ’€. And got fucked over to boot. Wonderful. 

NEVER AGAIN! 

Istg I was way too polite for my own good and for TOO DAMN LONG! 

Would I want to bang any of them now? Nah, zero temptation there. Suck it, guys! πŸ–•πŸΌ

Wonder what your exes are like though, bet you have loads more experience than I do. Dayum. You must be phenom in bed though, of that I'm sure. Heh, you in love would be a sight to behold. Bet you'd go all in, literally and figuratively. Funny. You know how to carve a niche for yourself in another person, but I wonder how it is when someone carves one in you. Do you get scared? Meh, hope not. The right kinda love will bring out the best in you too. And the best, as always, is yet to come! Cheers! 😢

No comments:

Post a Comment