Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Comfort


Yaaasss! Finally hair is growing outtt and I don't look like a weirdo!! Also, why do I feel so alive and well only in the evening?! Sheesh. Hehe, maybe cuz it's just nice to lounge around in just an old t shirt at night and I like that the best. No pressure of dressing up or giving a shit about being 'put together' and 'looking presentable' lol. Post pandemic, I've become quite good at being v selective about make up and getting dressed up, and I actually like it. There was a time where I definitely was a bit more into clothing etc but I think I've managed to strike a decent balance now. Plus it's so rare that people dress down and take pics and in general it's kinda hard to see anyone esp on social media that's not completely showing their best sides. I kinda wanna be able to be comfortable enough to not feel that kinda pressure even subconsciously so been keeping it as simple as I can for the last couple of years atleast.

Anyway, me - unvarnished, unadorned, unfiltered and also unsmiling for some reason. 

Naturlich ist gut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment