Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Asturias

Checking out Albeniz and my god I love Asturias so damn much. That Spanish influence is something else. 

Asturias

The Orchestral version is also so damn urgent and good and beckons like crazy. I'm pretty sure some bits of this song have been sampled in some of the animes I've liked over the years too. Ugh, some bits are legit like a half remembered memory I just can't place it but I know I've heard it before. 

Asturias - Orchestra

Man, flamenco is quite possibly my fav dance form, just the tempestuousness of it sparks a fire. And Asturias is the perfect song to dance to. Very rarely do I feel like a song captures all the emotions of immersion and idek what to define it as but it feels like if you were to dance to it, the world will completely dissolve around it. What an absolute delight. 

Bonus track: 

Thylacine - Asturias

Thylacine is fast becoming an artist to check out for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment