Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Whew! Finally got some time to breathe today. I just have so much to do feeling completely overloaded. So tough to keep everything on track on days like these. Meh... I don't even feel like typing blah.

I don't even want to watch Pluto to unwind ugh. It's too heavy a show, makes me feel down. Too many themes of what it means to be human explored through it and eventually it just ends up getting hmmm. Well not dark but definitely quite sad. I don't like glooms. Should I go for a drive? Lol. I'm so indecisive today. I want to do ten things so basically only procrastinating and it's already 9 pm. So restless rnnnnnn


Edit: why am I feeling so weird and anxious again? Strange. Just so fidgety and strange idk why.


I've turned my ginger tea ritual into a ritual for me to feel calm now. Weird mental models. Anyways, stretched, took a hot shower and put on some nice lotion, atleast feels nice to tuck into bed all warm and nice smelling. One things guys will never understand is the joy of just taking your bra off and knowing you don't have to wear it again for hours lol. Wondering if I should play a long game before sleeping lmc. Silver linings nevertheless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment