Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Ooo he is going for the big 28. Nice nice. I'll send nonsense to cut the stress I'm sure he is putting on himself. Or who knows might end up adding more stress to his otherwise zen mode lmao. 

Funzzzz let's gooooo


Hmmm. What I'm noticing is that these guys in these games spot that one weakness and then have a 5-6 move deep tactic that allows them to utilise it to their advantage. That's crazy to be able to see in mere seconds. Incredible, truly a skill that's honed over years. 


I wonder how he goes about training for this. Like is it a modular approach? The goal is definitely going to be attained by marginal gains. I've noticed how at each rating level there are just tiny things that get improved upon and slowly it goes up, so at his level it must be vvv tiny things to actually improve. Interesting. Oh well, it's a marathon and not a sprint anyway so inch by inch he will make headway. I'm glad he is trying, it's vv cool and wonderful ♥️ Hope he doesn't put too much stress on himself and just enjoys the learning part and plays for himself. Idk what fuels him the most though so whatever works for him I suppose. People that competitive always frame things in their minds as a win lose, but I guess that's also what helps them sustain that level. Hmmm. Okay tis what this, just hope he has fun with it 😬

No comments:

Post a Comment