Friday, December 15, 2023

Played a slow game that was epic fun omg. Loved it. The one quick move I made was awful missed taking a pawn lol. Fuck it though this was uber fun will play more of these.

Ugh but I don't want to get addicted to it otherwise I'll just start playing too many and that will defeat the purpose. 

There's just so much to even think about in these man... Rapid is too fast a time control πŸ’€

Maybe I need to switch to classical.

~

Watching that ep of friends where Ross and Rachel are gonna have a baby. He is so nice to her that time. I never used to notice these cues earlier cuz didn't care about adulthood but now when I see these it just feels so sweet. My entire life I never once depended on someone so it was very hard to even think of these things but now it feels like having someone supportive is one of the best things in life. I kinda love the mix of friendship and love where you can be both relaxed and passionate. I think the friendship bit helps create loyalty and trust cuz only passion can get too out of hand if there isn't something to temper the possessiveness that creeps in at times. Atleast for me it does so having that friendliness kinda helps me feel relaxed. Maybe cuz I assume friends will stay but partners can leave/betray you? πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ Oh fuck. That might be why. Dammit. Okay that's kinda sad in a way lol. I suppose that works for me cuz friends are imp to me. But for folks who don't care about their friends I'm not sure if this model works. Interesting. That wasn't a perspective I had considered before... 

No comments:

Post a Comment