Whew. Finally unwinding a little bit. Every day I say I'm gonna stretch and warm up before a workout then don't and now my body is aching and legs feel like they'll fall off. No matter what I do, it feels like atleast a thing or two remains unfinished. π
I think I need to switch to morning workouts cuz evening ones are ruining sleep schedule too, I end up staying up all night almost every night. Haven't played a long game in a few days too although I'll do that in a bit today but I just find it easier to do that early morning. Was seeing some of M's games with that low life heckling going on. Idk from where these kinda people pop up. How frustrated can you be in life to just follow someone around in order to bully them as they work? And that one thing he said was quite malicious. Engaging with these people is also no use but I hate that. I hate this thing about the internet where just cuz you have anonymity you can say whatever crap you want without consequences or minimal consequences.
Sometimes it makes me wonder how many people are actually this way on the inside but just pretend otherwise. I remember that Ryan dude from L's wedding, who had just started calling me names and in general being toxic towards me even though I'd never even spoken to him. I still remember it vividly cuz one of the few times in life someone just said shit to me to my face, usually noone crosses that line. And I remember when his ex gf came to meet with L and co and she spent that entire afternoon just bitching about him to his face. Pretty sure he must be a v nasty person who just hates the world cuz he isn't good at anything himself. I used to think people like him would be nice if you are nice to them but I feel now that their inadequacy is so strong that they will hate you cuz they hate anyone who is doing better in life than them. Being nice will just give them licence to bully more. And will try anything to bring them down even though...Well frankly even though I had never noticed him or wanted to know anything about him. Lol, but even I gotta stop engaging with people like him. I mean its been ages since I saw him last like but this instance always stayed with me on account of how unprovoked it was and the number of times it repeated. I'm sure his online persona must be much worse. Give him anonymity and he must really show his true self unfiltered.
Hmm. I've got to learn to be more dismissive of certain people. You don't look at turds, you just flush them. Always a good policy to adopt in life.
Hehe, I should tell M that. I hate these fuckers who annoy him for no reason, they just feed off the attention I guess. Must be v tough to disengage also like all said and done all this hate and negativity, as unwarranted as it is...does irritate somewhere. Hmmm. Yeah I'll pitch it to him... Picture them as you would a loose bit of diarrhoea. The revolting image should be enough incentive to shut them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment