Saturday, December 16, 2023

Chandler Bing ♥️

Just read about his cause of death and man, I feel bad. Must have been awful to struggle the way he did every day against addiction. 

I loved you Chandler Bing, a person I related to and someone who never once failed to make me laugh. I know it was just a show but it was such a huge part of my childhood and something that always brought me love and comfort, does even today tbh. I always told my friends I related to you the most, and noone believed me cuz I'm v confident on the surface but inside of me there was always a person similar to you, with fears similar to yours. Just feels worse to know that the person playing him must have been struggling throughout. :(

Rip to one of my fav characters ever. May your soul find peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment