Friday, December 29, 2023

Gatherings and Chatterings

Catching up with a bunch of friends and it doesn't feel as familiar as it used to earlier. I've become so much more solitary than I used to be. The weird thing I now notice though, is how much more people tend to gravitate and explain + share things to/with me now that I'm quieter with them. Lol, I seem like a receptive woman now, is it? I didn't showcase it on the outside but I was quite annoyed by it ngl. The more I've tried to give up on my habit of quipping and making direct jokes, the more I notice people get bolder with me which is a bit unreal cuz it's not like I can't go back to that. Sheesh. Never realised that humor was also a shield of sorts for me. Whatever, push me too much and I'll just anyway push back naturally. I've simply stopped caring about a lot of things too, especially ones that are non essential. It's given me a lot of leg room for other stuff thankfully. Didn't realise how much energy gets dissipated around people otherwise. Even now, I'm already kinda tired with the chatter and just want to leave. Lol, patience levels are dropping and how. Think I just prefer smaller groups with meaningful conversations not this generic stuff. Not my scene no mo. I like small cozy places where you can actually speak and engage rather than the louder ones anyway. 

Hmmm. Okay let me try to gtfo asap lol. I badly wanna go back homeeeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment