Sunday, December 24, 2023

Paris



One looks higher than the other and when you notice it, it's all you can see. ๐Ÿ’€


~


There's something  v nice about making nudes. Someday imma get a guy to be my muse too. Until then, I'll be a self sufficient woman. 

 

~

Song: Lover


Hey, hey love!

Wanna explore wonderland with me?


~

I've v rarely had a slut phase, or let myself go down the rabbit hole myself. I've always known how enticing it can be, and that was the very reason I avoided it. That one time I did, it was filled with so much seduction, power plays, getting high, getting toxic, getting crazy and I knew right then how alive you can feel in that one moment you feel like you possess every inch of someone's being, or if they possess yours. And yet, I always held back eventually, knowing I don't want to drown in a black hole and that was always the right call. 

But damn, I do wonder if I could trust someone fully, and allow them to strip that good girl in me. A fruit that's forbidden, I always tend to imagine it as sweet.

Kinda like this song... Never Ending



No comments:

Post a Comment