Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Whining like clockwork


I'm feeling a weird sense of anxiety today. Idk why. Like something bad is about to happen or has happened. Ugh. Why?! Feeling weird all day and just can't bring myself to concentrate on anything fuck.

Idk I feel like... 

What if everything you work for just slips away? And everything works out for everyone else but not you? :(

Ahhhhhhhhh

Fuck it, imma go for a midnight drive. 

Well atleast I found a random nice song to listen to.

Pictures of you

Didn't The Cure have another song I used to love? I think it was called Lovesong. Lmc


Edit: I know this is irrational and just all imagination but sometimes imagination is just so potent. I hate it. 


Edit 2: MOFO. DIDN'T THEY JUST GET OVER ISTG I THOUGHT THEY JUST GOT OVER. 


Every goddamn time I'm irrational it's somewhere around this time. My unborn kid has to change the world for the better cuz no way this bs is worth it otherwise. 

WHO CAN I GO YELL AT? DIDN'T EVEN START MY STORY TONIGHT CUZ I MOPED INSTEAD AND I HAVE A TON OF WORK TOMO SO I WONT BE ABLE TO.


No comments:

Post a Comment