Friday, November 17, 2023

Paper, Scissors, Stone

Something about being in bed at 2 am and listening to Kandaiki is so transportive. It's nice how parts of the day can be sliced into active and passive moments. I like both. And something about pulling back into yourself with music to accompany you in the stillness is one of my fav bits. 

Now I feel like sketching again tbh. Why am I suddenly so into it? I used to do it more as a peace out thing before but lately I feel like I want to get better and better and make something that takes a lot of effort. Lol, making hobbies competitive, and yet I don't mind that. 

Ooo, Ocean in a Drop by GoGo Penguin is good too. I can't wait for this band to blow up, they are absolutely phenomenal. 

Started listening to them at the beginning of the year, and they don't disappoint. Side note: what a crazy beautiful year this has been. So significant. The year I finally decided to love myself. Heh. Took me long enough. I have a feeling 2024 is going to turn out great.

Also, does Djoko win? Zomg can't wait to find out. What a guy! Heart's with FedEx forever but man, do I respect Djoko or what. Salud! Still, will root for Sinner to take the whole thing, the guy is a bit overlooked compared to Alcaraz but I like him. Ugh, but he plays Meddy so idk. So confused lol. Who wins?! Me, the viewer. I do. Safe bet. 

And Boreal Forest. Ooh. Think I'll just read for a bit and sleep. Unless I decide to answer the siren call of midnight chess, you are the bane of my existence. I love you so! Goodnight, world! 😴

No comments:

Post a Comment