Saturday, November 18, 2023

I feel like I'm still really bad with communicating tiny things I find bothersome. Like I have something to share that has been nagging at me for a while but I just don't know how to say it and I don't want it to build up to something huge in my head cuz it's not supposed to be so extreme. But why do I not know how to do it lol? Guess I don't have the words to articulate it. And yet if I don't, it'll just build up in my head too, or I'll just feel bad and then want to detach and stop caring. Those can't be the only options though, I don't want to be extreme or overly emotional like that. And I'm not, I'm just idk. It's just this one tinnnny thing if it is fixed, I'll just be so happy and I won't have to wonder silly stuff. Ugh. Why can't people just get what's on my mind, life would be so easy for me if they did. πŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment