Sunday, November 12, 2023

Listening to MJ - Lady in my life. First time I heard this one. The lyrics are so nice but I wonder if anyone actually feels this way anymore. It's just easy to have them in song, isn't it? It's just harder and harder to believe that guys out there can actually have these sentiments lol. Anyone would be willing to fuck you, but will someone want to make love to you? I learnt the difference very late, in retrospect I'm not sure if that does any good though, so I just don't think about it. Funny is life. Oh well, what can you do?

Float on, as Modest Mouse would say. 

Practicality - where dreams go to die, and sarcasm - where you learn to cope. COPE!

Whatever, I wanna listen to rhythmic basslines now.  

My go-to songs for when I'm feeling wired:

1. Running up that hill - Placebo

2. Honest mistakes - The Bravery. 

Come on baby, come on come on darlin. 

Hmmm. I think my fav Modest Mouse song is Gravity Rides Everything though. The mushy girl in me finds a friend in it. Songs of hope, sunsets and things being a-ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment